- leadership: demonstrated effective, committed management team
- social impact: realistic but ambitious idea and plan with potential for high impact for people with autism;
- replicability: potential to create replicable sustainable business;
- sustainability: potential for full financial sustainability;
- values: shared commitment to values of ethical, environmental, and social responsibility
If you are interested in proposing a collaboration between the Global Autism Project and an international Autism-focused organization, please fill out and submit our Collaboration Interest Form. The Global Autism Project will be in contact with you shortly.